Connect with us

Society

FIVE EMERGE FROM OTA GOLBERG FUJI T’O BAM SELECTION PARTY

Published

on

After a keenly contested selection party, five budding artistes emerged tops at the Sango Ota edition of the GolbergFuji t’o Bam, which took place at 3AD Bar, Idiroko road, Ota recently.
The shortlisted top 5 artistes are Saheed Ishola, Saheed Milo, Muhammed Adewale, Jabele Saheed and Ayinde Lukman.
The selection party which was well graced by lovers of Fuji music in Ota, also witnessed a massive turnout of indigenes and entertainment lovers who came to show support for the brand, Goldberg as well as their favorite Fuji contestant.
One of the talented artistes, Muhammed Adewale said that ‘Fuji music is my life. It has been my favorite music since childhood and the only music I am really accustomed to as an individual. I hope to win this competition not just because of my passion and exposure to Fuji but because I see Fuji music as a way of life and would love to take it on professionally. This is why I have fully associated myself with Goldberg as a brand for bringing my life to me.’
Judges present at the selection party were Adeyinka Taofeek, the Head of Fuji musicians in Ogun State, AK Teddy Obafemi and Adebayo Faleke aka Kakaki Olodumare.
Addressing the contestants before the selection exercise, Faleke one of the judges, encouraged the contestants to be at their best by sustaining the interest of the audience during their performances as that would serve as the basis upon which their selection would be judged.
In his words, ‘Appearance, Vocalization, Creativity/Originality and Stage Craft are the key elements we are looking out for in this selection process. This is because Goldberg is an original beer for original people and Fuji music is all about originality.’

He therefore expressed appreciation to the brand, Goldberg, for creating a platform for harnessing and discovering talents in Fuji music as he tasked contestants to put in their best in the contest.

Before the selection party, the audition was done at Maridom Palace Hotel, Sango-Ota on Wednesday, last week, after which the selected top 20 contestants trooped to 3AD Bar, Idiroko road, Ota on Friday, for the selection process that produced the top 5 who would proceed to the Quarter final of the Season 4 of Goldberg Fuji To’Bam.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Society

Nasarawa Governor’s Son, Hassan Sule Dies 7 Months After Wedding….

Published

on

Abdullahi Sule, the Nasarawa State Governor, has lost his son, Alhaji Hassan Sule.

Hassan reportedly died after a brief illness.

 

He died seven months after his elaborate wedding to Salamatu Muhammad Odeh, which was held on Saturday, June 25 2022.

The wedding took place at the palace of the Emir of Keffi and was attended by prominent Nigerians including Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote; Governors of Kano, Ogun and Borno, Abdullahi Ganduje, Dapo Abiodun and Professor Babagana Zulum respectively.

 

According to Vanguard, the lawmaker representing Lafia North Constituency at the State House of Assembly, Hon. Muhammed Ibrahim Alkali said he received the news with great shock.

 

In a condolence message to Governor Sule, the lawmaker described the death of his son, Hassan, as a huge loss to the state and Nigeria at large.

 

“I share my deep condolences with His Excellency, Engr Abdullahi A. Sule, over the passing of his beloved son Alh. Hassan. I pray that Allah (SWT) grants him Aljanatul Firdaus and comfort his family,” the statement said.

 

Also, a condolence message signed by the Publisher of Eggonnews, Matthew Kuju and obtained by the newspaper around 5.30 am, reads, “It is with pains in our hearts to learn of the passage of your dear son, Hassan. No doubt, it is very painful when a father has to bury a son, but only Allah can explain such happenings.

 

“We pray May Allah raise him among the righteous and grant him aljannah Firdausi, and may Allah grant the family the fortitude to bear this painful demise.”

 

 

Continue Reading

Society

Toyin Abraham Distances Self From Property Scammers, Revolution Plus, Bamidele Onalaja!

Published

on

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has announced that she has ended her working relationship with a real estate company, Revolution Plus.

The actress made the announcement via a short statement she released on Saturday.

She never mentioned why she ended the ambassadorial deal with the company but this may be connected with some complaints raised by customers of the company.

“For those who are observant? You would have noticed my inactivity about the Revolution Plus brand. Got the purpose of business confidentiality, I won’t be going into the back and forth that happened between us, but I can let you know freely that I have stopped working with the brand and all official engagement between us stops by 31st of this month. I am grateful for the opportunity and I am so sorry for those that have experienced inconvenience working with them. I wish the company well in its future dealings and strength to deal with existing issues,” the statement from the actress reads.

In 2022, Toyin was among the brand ambassadors called out by customers after they accused Revolution Plus of failing to allocate properties to them after they made the full payment.

In the heat of the controversy, several aggrieved clients took to social media to drag the entertainers for representing the company despite its alleged involvement in fraud.

But in their reactions, the entertainers called on affected customers to exercise patience, assuring that the issue would be resolved.

In an Instagram post in 2022, Toyin said she has already reached out to the company. She also dismissed claims that she had left the real estate brand.

“I am not leaving the brand as I can say they keep to their words, it’s just that we have issues that need to be resolved,” she wrote.

Continue Reading

Society

Property Scam: Controversial RevolutionPlus CEO, Bamidele Onalaja Lands In N15 Million Scam Allegations…

Published

on

Society Reporters reports that The controversial CEO of RevolutionPlus property, Bamidele Onalaja has been accused of a N15 Million scam.

This was made known by a customer of the property company who revealed that he purchased a landed property worth N15 Million since 2020 but is yet to get allocation three years after.

The customer explained that the company is fond of sending email notifications for allocation only to go back and forth regarding the allocation process.

In a video shared on Instagram, the customer caused a scene at the company’s office to further express his displeasure in the company.

Watch the video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnrYF3-OPgm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Continue Reading

Trending