The 20 point allegations against Nyako
1. Fraudulent diversion of N2.3 Billion Adamawa state worker’s salaries for September and October 2011.
2. Illegal deductions and diversion of the sum of N142 million employment of Adamawa state workers in May 2014.
3. Diversion of N120 million public funds to sponsor fictitious visits of General Muhammadu Buhari to Adamawa sate to commiserate with flood victims of insurgents attacks in Madagali and Michika local government areas.
4. Extra-budgetary expenditure of N1, 740, 785 on fictitious special assistants and another N166, 230, 536.88 on personal assistants in 2013.
5. Fraudulent award of contract of over N8 Billion through SNECOU Group of Companies Ltd allegedly to siphon public funds without delivering any service to the people of Adamawa state.
6. Corrupt siphoning of the sum of N300 million public funds through a company, Hydrosources Resources Ltd in the name of Mubi By-pass without mobilising to site or any construction carried out long after collecting the N300 million from Adamawa state funds.
7. Gross violation of the oath of office by outrageous patronage and dominance of family and friends in the discharge of government such as MGDs office, the SPPU and ministry of Health.
8. Gross violation of section 120 of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended and gross misappropriation and diversion of internally Generated Revenue for personal use to the detriment of the people.
9. Squandering the sum of N4, 805, 216, 538 and N7, 114, 590.85 in 2012 and 2013 respectively through the office of the SSG against budgetary approvals.
10. Expenditures of exorbitant sum of N2.5 billion as other miscellaneous expenses through the internal affairs and special services units.
11. Extra budgetary procurement of fertiliser and diversion of proceeds from the sales of same from 2007 to date.
12. The MDGs office is managed by the governor’s close relations and has squandered N220 million and N786, 644.94 unbudgeted funds in 2013 for the implementation of MDGs programme.
13. Diversion of over N400 million out of the N500 million federal government intervention funds for flood victims in 2011.
14. Diversion of government funds through illegal importation of hospital equipment to the tune of N156 million while the state still owes the contractor and illegal acquisition of containerized mobile workshop for vocational training centers.
15. Corruption and extra budgetary award of contracts for the construction of Army Barracks road, Mayo Belwa Road; Pella to Maiha Road; Gombi to Ga’anda to Fotta Road; Rumde to Yolde Pate Road; construction of mubi bypass, contrary to section 120 (2), (3) and (4) of the construction of the Federal Republic of Nigerian 1999.
16. Squandering of N1 billion Adamawa German Hospital, managed by close a relation to the Governor.
17. Shoddy conception and operation of Adamawa German Hospital, managed by close relation to the Governor.
18. Abuse of office and violation of Adamawa state law by the appointment of his wife, Dr. Halima Nyako as chairman, Adamawa state action committee on Aids, (SACA) contrary to SACA law.
19. Over bearing strangulation of the local government areas and extortion of local government funds in the name of joint account projects and security challenges in mubi and other parts of the state.
20. Alleged of corrupt practices.